I have an extensive amount of experience performing in a live environment, and flourish in off-the-cuff humour.
As well as hosting ‘Late Night Tonight’ in front of a live studio audience, some of my other skills and career highlights are:
- I have performed as a stand-up comedian, master of ceremonies and have trained in improvisation at ‘Impro Melbourne’.
- In 2015 I performed my first solo show as part of the 'Melbourne Jewish Comedy Festival’, as well as performing in the opening night Gala.
- In 2015 I co-hosted 13 episodes of the quiz show ‘Melbourne Q’, taped in front of a live studio audience.
- I have made many guest appearances on live-to-air Channel 31 programs including ‘Get Cereal TV’, ‘The Wrap’, and ‘The Inquiry’.
- I have experience hosting and producing radio at the Student Youth Network (SYN) where I received an award for ‘Best Comedy Team’. I have trained at the ‘Melbourne Radio School’.